A．WARRANTY TIME (Excluding Europe)
Once the item was received and receipt was signed by customer，the warranty time start timing. The actual warranty time of different category are as followings:
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT||WARRANTY TIME (Excluding Europe)||WARRANTY TIME（Europe）|
|String Instruments||Normal Guitar||12 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Guitar||12 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Bass Guitar||12 Months||24 Months|
|Ukulele||12 Months||24 Months|
|Mandolin||12 Months||24 Months|
|Banjo||12 Months||24 Months|
|Violin||12 Months||24 Months|
|Lyre Harp||12 Months||24 Months|
|Wind Instruments||Cornet||12 Months||24 Months|
|Horn||12 Months||24 Months|
|Trumpet||12 Months||24 Months|
|Trombone||12 Months||24 Months|
|Tenor Horn||12 Months||24 Months|
|Tuba||12 Months||24 Months|
|Baritone||12 Months||24 Months|
|Furug||12 Months||24 Months|
|Clarinet||12 Months||24 Months|
|Oboe||12 Months||24 Months|
|Bassoon||12 Months||24 Months|
|Sax||12 Months||24 Months|
|Flute||12 Months||24 Months|
|Piccolo||12 Months||24 Months|
|Drums & Percussion||Acoustic Drum||12 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Drum||12 Months||24 Months|
|Keyboards & Pianos||Electronic Piano||12 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Organ||12 Months||24 Months|
|MIDI Keyboard||12 Months||24 Months|
|Audio Instruments||Speaker||12 Months||24 Months|
|Power Amplifier||12 Months||24 Months|
|Phonograph||12 Months||24 Months|
|Sound Card||12 Months||24 Months|
B．EXCLUSIONS (This warranty does not cover the following)
- Products with serial numbers that have been torn off, altered, or made unreadable.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, debris, and any damage to the product's appearance.
- Damage or failure caused by abnormal current, voltage fluctuations, or surges.
- This product is used for purposes beyond the scope of design use.
- Damage or failure caused by non-Donner products or equipment.
- Accidents, misuse, abuse, negligence, fires, water, lightning, or other natural occurrences.
- Damage caused by sweating, corrosive air, or other external factors (such as extreme temperatures or humidity).
- Costs incurred during product repair for removing trim, cabinets, shelves, etc., which arenot originally part of the product when manufactured.
- Costs for repairing or replacing batteries, light bulbs, guitar strings, and other consumables or decorative parts.
- Additional fees, including but not limited to any after-hours, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry fees, or mileage fees for remote services.
- Damage or failure resulting from improper installation, modification, or alteration of the product.
- Damage or failure caused by parts, supplies, accessories, or equipment that do not belong to Donner or are not authorized by Donner, as well as services provided by service companies which arenot authorized by Donner.
C. Transportation Fees
- If the product is within the warranty period and has no damage caused by the user, Donner will be responsible for the $10 (equivalent value in other currencies) as the transportation fee incurred during the repair.
- If the product is not during thewarranty period, the user will be responsible for the transportation fees incurred during the repair.
- If the product is within the warranty period, but the product itself has no faults, the customer will be responsible for the transportation fees incurred during the repair.
D. Return and Exchange Policy
- For products purchased from third-party online sales platforms, the return and exchange shall be handled in accordance with the return and exchange policy of the respective platform.
- For products not purchased from third-party online sales platforms, if the appearance is intact and the packaging is undamaged, they can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase for any reason.
- For products that qualify for return and exchange, users can consult Donner's authorized online or offline channels before proceeding. When executing the return and exchange, users need to pack the product in its original packaging, attach the reason for return and exchange, and send it to the designated return and exchange location.
- Forproducts that exceed 30 days but are still within the warranty period and meet the warranty conditions, if they cannot be repaired at Donner's authorized service network, they can be unconditionally replaced.
- Forproducts that are not during the warranty period or those that do not meet the warranty conditions, they can be exchanged for new Donner products after deducting depreciation. The user needs to pay the price difference to the service center or designated return and exchange point.
If you have any questions about service received or if you need assistance in locating an authorized Donner Servicer, please contact with us by email ,the email address: email@example.com