Inspired By Classics And More
The Ultimate Comp is inspired by expensive studio rack-mount optical compressor/limiter units, recreating the iconic smooth, warm compression sound.
Easy Controls, Wide Flexibilities
The Ultimate Comp features an easy-to-use three-knob control scheme: COMP(compression intensity), TONE (brightness) and LEVEL (output volume) for dialing in your exact sound. Each knob gives you a wide control range.
The Ultimate Comp offers a two-way selector for choosing from two sound settings: NORMAL, for a neutral optical compressor sound, and TREBLE, for a brighter optical compressor sound with more bite.
1. DC 9V Jack: For a power supply, use a 9-volt DC adapter, with at least 500mA (center-negative).
2. Tone Selector: Switches between two modes: NORMAL: Neutral compression tone. TREBLE: Brighter compression tone.
3. LEVEL Knob: Controls the output volume.
4. TONE Knob: Controls the effect tone.
5. COMP Knob: Controls the intensity of compression.
6. Input and Output Jacks: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting to your guitar, other effects, or an amplifier.
7. Foot Switch : Tap to switch to turn the unit on or off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 10mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
- Donner Ultimate Comp Effect Pedal X 1
- User's Manual X 1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.