Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Noise Killer is a super easy-to-use smart noise gate pedal with two noise reduction modes. The fast noise detection and smooth attack/release keeps everything quiet without affecting the notes you play.
Sensitive but Smooth
The Noise Killer features smart, fast noise detection and smooth attack/release times. It reduces background noise effectively when you are not playing without messing with your tone.
Easy Control, Wide Flexibility
The degree of noise reduction is adjustable from -70 to 10dB.
No complex, temperamental noise gate settings any more! Connect this unit to your pedal-board or amp, set a threshold level, and you’re done.
The Noise Killer offers two noise reduction modes for satisfying different musicians. For most scenarios, set it to SOFT mode. If you need stronger noise reduction, set it to HARD mode.
1. DC 9V Jack:
For the power supply, use a 9-volt DC adapter (center-negative), with at least 500mA.
2. Mode Selector: Selects from two modes: HARD: Faster, harder noise reduction SOFT: Softer, smoother noise reduction
3. THRESHOLD Knob: Controls the noise gate threshold.
4. Input and Output Jacks: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting your guitar, your amp, and other effects.
5. Foot Switch : Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 26mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
Donner Noise Killer Effect Pedal X 1
User's Manual X 1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.