Donner Mini Amplifier
The Donner Mini Electric Guitar Amp is an innovative and portable 3-watt mini amp with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to three hours. Now, you can go everywhere with this little amplifier. Just plug in and play! The Mini Amp has two modes: Clean or Distortion. It’s the perfect take-anywhere mini amp, and you can connect its auxiliary jack to a computer, mobile phone or any other audio playback device to listen to music or play along! There are four controls: Master Volume, Distortion Volume, Distortion Tone, and Distortion Gain. You can use these controls to dial in the tone what you want. The Mini Amp features two 1.6-inch specially designed speaker and a selectable gain control that can create awesome guitar tones. Practice privately with the 1/8" headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output. The closed-back design gives a heavier bass response. The edge is surrounded by a hard reinforcing material, protecting the amplifier from damage, and the rubber pad on the bottom makes it stay securely put.
The Donner Mini Amp is an innovative and portable 3-watt mini amp with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to three hours. The closed-back design gives you a heavier bass response. You can adjust the Master Volume, Distortion Volume, Distortion Tone, and Distortion Gain knobs to get the tone what you want.
This amp gives you outstanding battery life and a body small enough to take it anywhere. Just plug in and play! Now, you can play guitar anytime and anywhere. Awesome!
There are two modes on the Mini Amp: Clean and Distortion. The combination line out/headphone out features speaker cabinet emulation, giving you the full Donner amp sound when recording or practicing with headphones (when a cable is inserted into the output jack, the unit's speaker is muted).
Mini Amplifier Features1. MASTER VOL: This is the main volume switch, the clean volume control, and the power on/off.
DIST VOL: While using Dist mode, this controls the distortion volume.
- DIST TONE: While using Dist mode, this controls the high frequencies of your guitar tone.
- DIST GAIN: While using Dist mode, this controls how hard you drive the amp with your guitar, creating distortion.
- Input: 1/4-inch Guitar Input (6.35mm).
- Two Modes: Clean and Distortion.
- Power Indicator Lights.
- 3.5mm Aux Input: Connect external audio sources and play along.
- Headphone Output: Practice silently with cabinet emulation through your headphones.
- Charge Indicator: While charging, the light will be red, and it will turn off when full.
- USB-C Socket: Charge with a 5V Adapter(not included), Phone Power Bank, or a Computer USB Socket.